Business Analyst/ Product Owner
Type of Job
September 6, 2020, 9:00:00 PM
Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
Create User Stories
Perform quality assurance
Define reporting and alerting requirements
Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
Help design, document and maintain system processes
Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations todevelopment team
Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver bettervalue to the customer
Skills & Experience
BE with MBA with 3-6 years of experience in IT.
• Total experience of 3-4 years as Business Analyst/Product Owner/ Consultant in retail and
• Someone with Magento/ Kibo/ Shopify/ Workarea project experience is preferable.
• End to end project experience, not only Support and Maintenance
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Perform Gap Analysis to identify the gaps between Business requirements and platform OOTB
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business- relevant conclusions and in data visualization
techniques and tools
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
• Understanding of Ecommerce/Retail domain is a must.
• Certification in Business Analysis or related topics will be an added advantage.
• Empathy to customer and business problems
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills