Type of Job
September 6, 2020, 9:00:00 PM
Create and manage project plans, project schedules and track design and development tasks for assigned project.
Responsible for on-time delivery of projects with high levels of quality.
Effective project planning, execution, tracking and successful completion of project.
Reviews software deliverables developed by team members.
Initiate, organize and attend project meetings and ensure project teams are kept fully informed about project progress, tasks and involvement.
Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment.
Ensure effective utilization of resources – reassigning work priorities and/or project tasks to keep resources optimally occupied.
Experience working in an agile environment
Skills & Experience
• Engineering MBA/BE/B.Tech and MCA + 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Candidate must have work experience in ecommerce projects
• Project Planning Skills using MPP or any other Project Management tool.
• Practical experience in Agile Methodology
• Exposure to relevant tools required for project management: Jira, Zoho People,
• Familiarity with and/or ability to use Basecamp Project Center.
• Release management experience, configuration management experience highly
• Client management skills to understand client prioritize, business goals. Ability to
manage client expectations and developer time to meet client needs
• Good technical knowledge and working experience in any eCommerce platform.
• At least 1 full life cycle implementation project experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication