Type of Job
September 6, 2020, 9:00:00 PM
Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
You should have exposure to page speed improvement techniques. • Exposure of building responsive websites at scale will be a plus.
Experience in NodeJs, HTML Templating (Pug, Django, etc)
Exposure to deployment tools and bundlers like GruntJs or GulpJs or WebPack
Skills & Experience
Experience of 3 to 5 years in developing web applications
• Very good Logical skills and Problem solving ability, Quick Learner and a good team
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
able to write clean and optimized code.
• You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3 and
• You must have strong understanding of REST APIs, JSON and Promises
• You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture. Prior work experience in
Angular or Backbone or React etc.is desirable.
• You should have exposure to JS libraries like UnderscoreJs , RequireJs, Ext JS
• Knowledge/Experience of agile development methodologies.
• Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment.
• Experience working in an agile environment